Developer output format for user documentation

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:39:31 BST 2020

Hi,

Thanks Johnny for raising this topic.

About the intermediate format choice, I think latex could be a good
choice as I think it has good support for non-latin languages, I'm not
sure about this for docbook.

About the content, sure it would be great to reuse the documentation and
translations we have inside the application. Though we will need some
additional content for:
-A generic presentation of how GCompris works
-the main settings
-the in-activity settings
-the command line options

and maybe other points I didn't think about yet.

Timo.