Online version

Aleś Bułojčyk alex73mail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 07:09:46 GMT 2020

Hi Timothée.

About "browser" version again. Did you see
https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_WebAssembly ? Looks like WebAssembly is fully
supported from qt 5.13, i.e. from 2019.
I'm not expert in qt, so, I can't say how much work requires to do it. But
probably you can understand it much faster.

BTW, does Android version requires some specific devices ? Google Play says
"unsupported device" on the
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.gcompris.full for my
Samsung A50.

WBR, Alex.