Place for suggestions

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 11:56:30 GMT 2020

Hi,

this is the good place to ask. Once we have discussed, we can create a
task in phabricator (https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/142/).

Le lun. 2 mars 2020 à 12:28, Christian Schmitz <list at schweb.com.ar> a écrit :

> Hi everyone:
>         Sorry for use the mailing list to ask. I want to do a new activity
> suggestion, but i
> didnt find where post it. Where is the best place to do?
>
>         I have a 2 years kid, at this point he simple hit the keyboard and is unable
> to solve the most basic challenge, even the motricity didnt allow clean the
> screen with the mouse because he press the mouse keys and the block reappear
> on screen.
>
>         My proposal is 2 new activities with ZERO challenge:
> Activity 1 Mouse:
>         7 elements on screen (colors or animals). Every element will be activated
> with a mouse action.
>         For example if you move the mouse to the right a dog move the mouth and say
> DOG or WOW or a simple tone.    A cat for the left, etc etc. And 3 for the
> mouse buttons.
>         Not point a cursor over the cat or dog because 1 or 2 years cant do this,
> simply how is the mouse moving or keys hitting.
>         This allow interact with the computer to small kids because any move or
> anything get a computer reaction.

It needs to work on tablets or phone (where there are no mouse
buttons) so it may be reduced to only 5 actions (the four directions +
press any button/screen).
Except this, the activity could be interesting.

> Activity 2 Keyboard:
>         When the kid press A, the computer do the sound of Ambulance or show a animal
> with A letter or any that you want. The function keys can do differents
> musics or sounds.
>         At this time the kid hit the keyboard with all hand, so him can get multiple
> sound, until start to understand wich sound to witch key will take a time.

This one is complicated due to internationalisation. A translated word
may not start with the same letter as the English one.

Johnny