Place for suggestions

Christian Schmitz list at schweb.com.ar
Mon Mar 2 15:06:55 GMT 2020

Dear Benson:
	Yes i think about internationalization,  The same key will involve diferent
elements for different languajes. I can help on english and spanish a very
little of french.
	Meanwhile can be used colors and tones. The kid will start doing music....
if it can be called music hehehe.

Best Regards
Christian

--