Place for suggestions

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 15:34:56 GMT 2020

Hi,

As Johnny already answered below:

-the first idea could be good, though it needs to be designed in a way
that is also usable with touchscreens for android and such.

-the second idea as-is doesn't sound good for us because of
internationalization issues.
Think about the combination of all different keyboard layouts + all the
supported languages...
It would be very difficult/impossible to match each key to first letter
of something (or at least not possible without making that activity
super-heavy, which we would rather avoid).
Still we could probably do something in that idea but with "universal"
events.
(each key would trigger a specific thing, but not directly connected to
the letter on that key).

Timo.