GCompris Development

Yogendra Pawar yogendra.pawar892 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 07:39:23 GMT 2020

Thanks for the clarification Johnny, yes it definitely seems redundant.

I was thinking of adding everyday objects such as - alarm clocks, car horns
etc. And not just animals.

Also come to think of it explore_farm_animals could definitely be expanded
since it only has limited animals

For eg.
Create new activities along similar lines of explore_farm_animals -
explore_wild_animals, explore_birds, explore_sounds (for everyday objects)
etc. Let me know what you think

Also I was replying to Emmanuel for the "sharing the qml resources you
have" which was in an earlier email in this thread. I have only ever worked
with the designer tool and for some reason it does not work with GCompris.

Thanks,
Yogendrasingh Pawar