GCompris Development

Yogendra Pawar yogendra.pawar892 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 19:15:38 GMT 2020

Hello all,
I'm new to GCompris Development and have completed the New Comer's
Exercise, thus creating my own activity.

1) However my doubt is regarding the "import GCompris 1.0"  statement in
the qml files of a lot of existing GCompris activities. I am getting a qml
module not found error even though all the needed packages are installed.

2) Furthermore, I am not able to use the designer to edit any of the qml
files of activities that are not my own.

I haven't been able to find anything meaningful online, any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Yogendra Pawar