GCompris Development

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 23:57:35 GMT 2020

Hi Yogendra,

Welcome to the GCompris community!
1- Don't worry about the qml module not found error , I also have this
error message since the beginning and it always worked even it reports
this error.
2- The qml designer is not working with gcompris, but you do not need
it. Once you have created your new activity you need to write your qml
code by hand. If you have any questions on qml I can give you some web
pages to start with.
Just let me know what you want to create as first activity.
If you want to help us on our current priority, we are at the moment
focused on implementing something we call
"multipledataset" into gcompris.

This feature has been implemented in branch multiple_dataset of our
git repository and can be already found in activities smallnumber,
smallnumbers2, gletters, reversecount, gletters.

Its aim is to offer the choice between several datasets to match the
level of different pupils.

You can find the list of activities still to be ported here
https://phabricator.kde.org/T12428

Regards,

Emmanuel