Hello

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 15:40:04 GMT 2020

Hi Dev,
I am afraid it is a little bit late for sok2020, we need to see what
is your level before to accept and the due date is the 3rd of january.
However we would be really pleased if you contribute to GCompris. It
does not need to be necessarily trhough sok or gsoc.
At the moment we are focusing on implementing something we call
"multipledataset" into gcompris.

This feature has been implemented in branch multiple_dataset of our
git repository and can be already found in activities smallnumber,
smallnumbers2, gletters, reversecount, gletters.

You can find the list of activities still to be ported here
https://phabricator.kde.org/T12428

Regards,

Emmanuel