Lithuanian language

Mantas Kriaučiūnas Baltix baltix at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 10:17:15 BST 2020

I've with my friend made lots of improvements to Lithuanian translation
during last 10 days, will send updated lt.po file tonight or tomorrow
morning

Thanks,
Mantas Kriaučiūnas
Main developer of Baltix GNU/Linux operating system http://baltix.eu
Tel.: +370-614-53085
Use Baltix GNU/Linux OS ! http://launchpad.net/baltix

--
Naudokite laisvą Linux operacinę sistemą savo kompiuteryje -
http://baltix.eu

Mantas Kriaučiūnas