GCompris activity proposal - Farming

Edoarda Vallim edvallim at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:16:32 BST 2019

Hello, I gave you access to the document, is it working now?
I will add the part about the plant growing faster and needing less water
if it's close to a tree, I liked it a lot!

Also I don't mind if you need to edit the svgs, but I'll do my best to
follow the guidelines as closely as possible.

I just don't understand why I should show a message when all trees are
chopped down, I would like to show the children the consequences
Show quoted