GCompris activity proposal - Farming

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Thu May 9 13:45:29 BST 2019

Hello,

Thank you Edoarda for the updated proposal!

I like this new idea as it is simple enough but still meaningful.

As Johnny asked, can you give us access to add comments in the proposal
document?

I propose to extend it a bit with this rule:
-if a plantable area is next to a tree, plants will require less manual
watering and grow faster

Does it sound good for you?

Note that for the final graphics, we have now very specific design
guidelines so
I prefer to make all the svg images to keep consistent style and save
time for everyone.

You can draw quickly simple placeholder images similar to the mockup
images,
and I'll provide final images while you work on the code.

Timothée