GCompris activity proposal - Farming

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue May 7 13:11:42 BST 2019

Hi,

Thank you for the proposal, can you give us access to add comments in
the document?

A few notes:
* what is the target age?
* the activity should not be made addictive, so we should avoid too
much spots/space to plant trees.
* we should not allow to remove all trees, there should be a message
when the child tries to remove at the limit explaining why we can't
remove it
* same if we water too much a plant

Johnny