0.95 & MacOS attempt

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 15:15:15 GMT 2019

Thanks a lot for the testing!

I could replicate the "damaged" app message after downloading it again.
So I improved the manually-created dmg, now it should work without any
warning (I tested after downloading it, no more issues). Same link:
https://gcompris.net/download/qt/macos/gcompris-qt-0.95-Darwin.dmg

Apparently there were still unsigned plugins in it, not sure if that was
an issue but I also signed those.
Then there is also the issue that for now CMake has to install some Qt
plugins to Plugins and other to plugins (upper and lower case), and that
seems to can cause problems... But the script I found to manually
repackage the dmg seems to fix that issue and merge both folders with
app still working... So just had to copy again this dmg content, sign
again the "fixed" app and package it again.. Et voilà!

We can surely improve the cmake to avoid some of those manual steps, but
at least it works :)

Timothée