GCompris bugfix 0.96 release

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:35:24 GMT 2019

Hi,

we are doing a new bugfix release for GCompris, mainly fixing strings and
adding new translations:
* we added shortcuts for Windows package ('Safe mode' for software
renderer) as the automatic switch from OpenGL to software renderer does not
work as expected.
* added Russian dataset click_on_letter.
* we added a po file for lang words:
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/po/gcompris_lang.po/. It is not
yet commited in stable (will be next release) but we'll use the
translations for this release if they are complete enough (else it causes
issues not yet handled and we prefer to avoid these issues for now) like
Dutch for example.
* we managed to compile a macOSX package and wrote a news about it, if you're
interested to translate it:
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/po/gcompris-net.po/

As it's a small change compared to last release (30 fuzzy, ~40
untranslated), we plan to do the release on February 15th.

The branch is already set up, the last string change is today, so tomorrow
the generated po can be used.

Thank you!

Timothée & Johnny