0.95 & MacOS attempt

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 00:41:27 GMT 2019

It was a combination of several little things, you can check the related
git commit to see what I had to change in CMake. I still have a few
manual steps after that for now (adding translations, removing duplicate
rcc, relinking Box2D and sign it), but everything works.

Can you please test and confirm it works good on your mac too?

https://gcompris.net/download/qt/macos/gcompris-qt-0.95-Darwin.dmg

Official announcement and website update will come tomorrow after a good
sleep :)

Timothée