Mentoring for Google Code-In

Sambhav Dusad sambhavdusad24 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 20:34:51 BST 2019

Hi,

I saw all the subcategories in the phabricator profile. I want to know if
there is an active IRC channel or mailing lists where I can ask doubts.

Like what is the workflow of the phabricator? If I have to take any task,
how do I claim the task?
Or if someone has already claimed the task but there is no activity from a
long time, can I work on the task?

--
Thanks
Sambhav