Mentoring for Google Code-In

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 13:56:13 BST 2019

Hi,

Please keep the list in copy.

Yes, it would be better to know about the software and where we want
to go. Also, with a new eye, you may be able to find things to improve
that we may not think of (easiness to get information, things that
could be more obvious...).
We have a phabricator with several subcategories:
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/profile/1/

Johnny