Mentoring for Google Code-In

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 20:58:14 BST 2019

Hi Sambhav,

Yes we have an IRC channel where you can ask questions, on freenode
#gcompris.

About the workflow of phabricator, you can claim a task if you start
working on it.
If you see a task is already claimed but have no activity since some time,
first send a comment on it and see if there's an answer within a few days,
if not you can take it.

But anyway, best is always to ask about it on IRC to get confirmation
from us before starting working on a task.

Side note: are you registered on the mailing list? If not, you should,
as it's easier and you won't miss any important message.

Timothée