New module

Aman Kumar Gupta gupta2140 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 05:23:44 BST 2018

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for showing interest in GCompris! :)

We've already developed an activity to teach basic programming logic named,
"Programming maze" which is queued to be merged in master branch, and can
be found here:
https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris.git/?h=sok_aman_programming_maze

However, it's open to any improvement, additions and contributions :)

But, we also have an exciting task in backlog which will be an extension to
this activity, "Programming maze loops". You can find it here:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T8129 There's a proposal attached which you can
read to get an idea of the plan, and can add more things to it if you have
interesting ideas :D

For build process(if you haven't built GCompris before), you can follow
this:
https://gcompris.net/wiki/Qt_Quick_development_process#Compilation_prerequisites

You can mail here, or join the channel #gcompris on Freenode for any
queries.

Cheers,
Aman