New module

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 09:24:12 BST 2018

Hi,

to complete Aman reply, we decided to not port this activity as we
considered it too complex to learn the basics and decided to look on
another way (what we have on programming maze) to teach them.

To create a new module, once you have compiled, you can go in the
src/activities folder and run "./createit.sh newActivity".

Johnny