How can I compile GCompris with the voices added to it?

amine amine ammine007 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 19:24:38 GMT 2018

Thanks a lot for your prompt answer!
I have managed to compile with translations added successfully.
I can execute /bin/gcompris-qt,  and I can find that now I have the Arabic
language listed in the software configuration board.
My poblem is that: i have no background music, no voice saying "welcome to
gcompris". For example using the Colors Activity with Ducks; when i click
on the mouth, i have no color's name pronounced; Still i'm using the
english language on gcompris.
That is why, i asked if i need to compile/generate the sound files
What should i do?

NB: The reference in the contribute documentation of GCompris, to
"/home/webuser/git-projects/GCompris-voices"
and its github repository, should be removed or changed. Thank you all.

What is my next step?