How can I compile GCompris with the voices added to it?

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 19:44:00 GMT 2018

Can you send the output of the terminal?

You should have logs like:
Downloading resource file "data2/voices-ogg/voices-en.rcc"
Download of RCC file finished successfully:  QUrl("
http://gcompris.net/data2/voices-ogg/voices-en.rcc")
Successfully registered resource
"/home/jazeix/.cache/KDE/gcompris-qt/data2/voices-ogg/voices-en.rcc"

GCompris should download automatically the voices and store them in
~/.cache/KDE/gcompris-qt/data2/voices-ogg

If you don't have the voices, can you go on the configuration, and check
what language are you using and click on the "Check for updates".
Note that it needs to download the files and should automatically be loaded
for the current session.

I'll take a look later to update the wiki, thanks for mentioning the page.