How can I compile GCompris with the voices added to it?

amine amine ammine007 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:25:50 GMT 2018

Thank you for your help. But to be honest it is not clear to me.
Here is my actual configuration: I use Debian GNU/Linux 64bits.
- I have downloaded installed GCompris that comes by default with the OS:
GCompris V15.10
- I have also downloaded the binaries of the version 0.91
- I have cloned the 0.91 project from github; and it is here:
"/home/webuser/git-projects/GCompris-qt"
- I have also cloned the two projects from github :
GCompris-voices : here is its path:
"/home/webuser/git-projects/GCompris-voices"

GCompris-data : here is its path "/home/webuser/git-projects/GCompris-data"

I really do not know what to do then ? sorry but i'm new to QT and QML.

I just need t compile and run my "/home/webuser/git-projects/GCompris-qt"
with QT-Creator, with sounds (BackGround music) and voices depending on the
Language i've chosen.

Thank you once again