[GSOC] Porting to Qt

Alexis Breton alexis95150 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:49:31 UTC 2018

Hi,

I thought I was already registered but I actually did not see the
confirmation link which was hidden in my spams, sorry. I should be
registered now.

I give you a link of my proposal below. I hope you will have the time to
take a look and do some comment, it would be very helpful and I would be
grateful.
The link :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mmWoBCo7zDYnMZw8PEZKRtNzimPumxdNYQKyLC3kH_U/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you