Suggestion of date alteration on Calendar activity

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 15:57:09 UTC 2018

Hi,

for me as long as it was not religious, it was good but if you think it's
better to not have any existing date that could be in one country and not
others, yes, we can find other subjects and not have commemorative days.

Does it deserve a break on the string freeze and one more week to publish
this version or is it good to go on the next one?
Temporarily, you can also translate it to any other "special" day (theater
day for example) as long as you keep the good day to find, but it will only
work for your language.