Suggestion of date alteration on Calendar activity

Horia PELLE horricane at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:23:06 UTC 2018

I think that Columbus Day means nothing for most european countries, too.
But... it's just a date, it won't hurt children if it means nothing for
them.
Of course, International Children Day (the first of June) would have rang a
bell for more children, but the celebration itself is not that important,
no matter what it would be.

Horia Pelle

Pe 4 mar. 2018 17:57, "Johnny Jazeix" <jazeix at gmail.com> a scris: