Suggestion of date alteration on Calendar activity

Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes frederico at teia.bio.br
Sun Mar 4 15:14:01 UTC 2018

Hi everybody,

Translating the last version of GCompris I noticed that there is a
"Columbus Day" in Calendar activity. The problem is that here in Brazil
we don't celebrate (and even know) this date. And I'm sure this is a
reality in another countries too. Since we expect GCompris to be used
in different countries, I suggest that this date be removed from
activity.

In fact, I don't think it's a good idea to maintain any commemorative
day, for this same reason. What do you think?

Regards,

Frederico
--
Linux User #228171
Blog: http://teia.bio.br

"Liberdade, essa palavra que o sonho humano alimenta, que não há
ninguém que explique e ninguém que não entenda." (Cecília Meireles)