GCompris Unit Testing

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 20:19:46 UTC 2018

Hi,

Welcome!

Unfortunately, I have no idea of other qml/js applications using unit tests.

I'm not sure on how complicated to put it place but using
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtquick-qtquicktest.html could be a start. There
might be some issues with qml objects not found as we use a lot rcc files
(compiled .qrc resource files), so don't hesitate to ask if there are
issues when creating the tests.