GCompris Uint Testing

Himanshu Vishwakarma himvish997 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 18:55:07 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks for considering my patch and suggesting me the nice approach of
writing test, like using macro ACTIVITY_INFO_TEST_ATTRIBUTE. I learned many
things from you. It is my first contribution to GCompris hope that do more
contribution in future.

I am planning the to write the of more test of GCompris starting from the
core libraries because it is the main part of the application and then move
toward the activities of the application.

I am working hard on finding the way to writing the test of activities too
because the code is mostly qml and js. Will you suggest any project where
the unit test is already done of code js and qml or which approach I should
follow for testing of the activities?

Please give me any suggestion!
--
Regards,