GCompris voice status

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 20:55:07 UTC 2018

Regarding voices, we also updated the penalty activity behaviour (and I
just noticed we haven't updated the ActivityInfo.qml...).
We need to double click on the side of the goal we want to shoot instead of
the ball.
All the voices should actually say to double click on the ball so I'll
remove them too to avoid confusion.