GCompris voice status

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 18:22:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

We would like to better know the introduction voice status and remove the
ones that do not correspond anymore to avoid misleading the children.

Can you check the ones from your language and provide us a list of the ones
that do not match anymore so we can remove them?
And, if by any chance, you have time or know people who could have time to
provide the remaining voices, it would be wonderful.

A status can be found at http://gcompris.net/voicestats/ (but it does not
cover wrong voices, unfortunately, it needs to be done manually).

Thank you all,