GCompris in GSoC

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 18:35:20 UTC 2018

Hi,

after discussion with the other mentors, we decided to update the goal for
this GSoC. The aim is now to being closer to a real 1.0 version and have
the missing important activities that are:
* animation
* analog electricity
* musical activities (the piano ones)
* paint

and another important task taht is not porting is to find a way to
automatise tests to be sure we don't break too many thing when integrating
changes or updating Qt version.