GCompris 0.95 call for translations

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 13:33:33 GMT 2018

Hi,

About first question, I think actually we have a typo/English mistake
here, I think it should be "Each bit add a progressive value...", and so
0 is "all bits off/0"

About second question, "0 to 255 with" is associated with the image of
the eight bulbs representing the eight bits, meaning one can count from
0 to 255 with those.

Timothée