GCompris 0.95 call for translations

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Tue Dec 11 12:24:47 GMT 2018

Hi Johnny,

Two questions (so far):
1. "Each bit had a progressive value, corresponding to the powers of 2,
ascending from right to left: bit 1 → 2⁰=1 , bit 2 → 2¹=2 , bit 3 → 2²=4 ,
bit 4 → 2³=8 , bit 5 → 2⁴=16 , bit 6 → 2⁵=32 , bit 7 → 2⁶=64 , bit 8 →
2⁷=128."
Are you sure not to start with bit 0?  😁

2. There are two "0 to 255 with", I don't know what it means.  Please give
more detail explanation (here and in comments).

Thanks, Franklin

Johnny Jazeix <jazeix at gmail.com> 於 2018年12月5日 週三 下午3:17寫道:

--
Franklin Weng