GSoC, Introduction to community

Amit Sagtani asagtani06 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:56:44 UTC 2018

Hi,

First of all thanks to everyone for accepting my proposal :)

I am Amit Sagtani. I'm a second-year undergraduate student at The LNM
Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur, India. I am an active
contributor at GCompris. I have worked on creating new activities,
translations, and bugs fixing so far. I am glad that my proposal for GSoC
has been accepted. It is a great opportunity for me to work for GCompris
during this GSoC.

During this GSoC, I'll be completing the bitmap drawing activity, which
aims at providing kids workspace and tools to create beautiful arts and
know about basic graphics tools. Other than this, I will be creating an
Animation activity, which needs to be started from scratch and this
activity provides kids tools to create animations with the help of many
paint frames.

Link to my proposal -->
https://www.dropbox.com/s/79jq0ltkg4rv8ir/GSoC_KDE_amit.pdf?dl=0

I'll be updating my progress via blog -->
https://amitsagtani97.wordpress.com/

Looking forward to a great summer ahead :)

Regards,
Amit
IRC --> amit__, amit__[m]