Idea: How to keep the intro voices

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Mon May 22 06:33:37 UTC 2017

Hi,

For the voices, the po file can be found at
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/$LANG/messages/extragear-edu/

We have the progress of the intro voices status at
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/po/gcompris_voices.po/

I can check for French and update the Gaelic po file too later.

Feel free to give any update on the texts that may help children to
understand better the activity.

Johnny