GSoC Proposal

Rudra Nil Basu rudra.nil.basu.1996 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:41:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have updated the proposal. Main changes made are:

1. I will be working on the *digital_electricity* activity and the Object
Arrangement activity is currently moved
to the "Additional tasks" if I get time to work on it.
2. I have added the details of how I would maintain the difficulty of the
activities, in order to make sure that
children find it easy to learn and then increase the difficulty steadily to
make sure that the children have
understood it properly.

Proposal Link:
https://github.com/RudraNilBasu/LaTeX-Documents/blob/master/GSoC-KDE/gsoc_2017_proposal.pdf

Feedbacks are always welcome and I will be making the necessary changes

- *Rudra Nil Basu*