GSoC Proposal

Rudra Nil Basu rudra.nil.basu.1996 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 12:14:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thank you for the review,

For the submarine activity, should I keep the controls same as that in the
Gtk+ version (this one - http://pasteboard.co/Ld3GiEquk.jpg )?
For the levels, I am planning to do it by explaining each of the components
one level at a time. For example, level 1 will just require the user to
use the engine and not any other components (by explaining the user the use
of the engine only and how to control it). In the 2nd level, the user
will be asked to control the depths of the submarine (by telling the user
how to do that via the instruction), and so on. In this way, I am planning
increase the difficulty curve, starting from the very basic, one at a time.
Will this be good enough for the activity?

I have updated the proposal and instead of using an expert mode, I will be
incorporating it as a sub-level of the family activity. Also, I have added
the time to learn to use box2d in the Community Bonding period

Proposal Link -
https://github.com/RudraNilBasu/LaTeX-Documents/blob/master/GSoC-KDE/gsoc_2017_proposal.pdf

- *Rudra Nil Basu*