GSoc proposal

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 20:46:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have one point for oware instructions. I think the current ones were
taken on a website where I'm not sure we are free to use them so I think
in all cases it would be best to find or create ones we are sure we can use.
One important part is to have animations for the children to easily
understand where the beans go.
Have you checked for existing AI avoiding you to code yours?

For computer parts, I'm not sure if it is on purpose or not, the images
you gave are copyrighted and we can't use them.

For playpiano, I think we can do like in the Gtk+ version. Having
playpiano to learn piano and piano_composition which would be a free to
play mode and where we can load musics.

Johnny