GSoC Proposal

Rudra Nil Basu rudra.nil.basu.1996 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 21:22:13 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

My plans for this year's Google Summer of Code is to finish the following
started activities:
1. *Pilot a Submarine*: The port from Gtk+ to Qt was started in the
gsoc_submarine branch, but it is
almost empty, so it needs to be started from scratch
2. *Family*: The core functionality of the activity is completed, I will be
improving the layouts of the
activity.
3. *Object Arrangement*: The activity to arrange numbers and alphabets in
ascending or descending
order is currently in review. This activity aims at creating a generic
version of arranging objects in a
specific order, thus completing all types of arrangement activities.

Proposal Link:
https://github.com/RudraNilBasu/LaTeX-Documents/blob/master/GSoC-KDE/gsoc_2017_proposal.pdf

I will be glad to receive feedbacks based on it and make the necessary
changes

Thank you,
- *Rudra Nil Basu*