GSoc proposal

Divyam Madaan divyam3897 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 21:11:50 UTC 2017

hi
I do not understand this sentence:

>    1.
>
>    10 July - 13 July:
>

>    -
>
>    Add the left out parts of the computer and remove the ones which are
>    not required.
>    -
>
>    Make other changes to the interface to refine it.

This includes adding more computerparts mainly (currently there are only
monitor, keyboard, mouse) I plan to add the following:
Monitor, keyboard, speakers, motherboard, battery, bluetooth, wifi, storage
(hard disk, memory card etc)

> Also I think the time you let for mentors review + correction is quite
> short. I could propose that you add miles stones for mentors review. You do
> not need to present your application only when it works. If you define some
> steps we can already see if what you wrote is what can be expected (ie:
> computers graphics for computing elements activity).

I updated the proposal with milestones for all the activities in the
respective weeks :)