sok_multiplication_tables activity status

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 20:50:49 UTC 2017

Hi,

Your diff is incomplete, it only contains the last commit not the whole
activity so we can't really make comments on it.

I'm doing some of them here:

* it misses a default value for the configuration. If you remove it from
the config file (~/.config/gcompris/gcompris-qt.conf) and start again
GCompris, when you go on the configuration, the box will be empty.

* Also, the save/load of the configuration does not work. As you can see
in the log: save configuration for: "" instead of save configuration
for: "multiplication_tables". It's because you didn't initialize the
dialogActivityConfig in Component.onCompleted. You can check on other
activities using configuration (traffic).

* Is it useful to have 2 different buttons "Start" and "Finish" or can
we only have one?

* For the "school" mode, we can put as many questions as we want. It's
not handled properly in the activity then (questions override the
different buttons for example).

* shouldn't we change the name of the modes? "School mode" and "Normal
mode" are not really explicit.

Johnny