Issue regarding loading .wav files in deep hierarchy

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:46:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have saved a couple of .wav files in an organized manner within
sub-directories
of the 'resource/' folder in one my activities.

But while trying to play one of those files, let's say file inside -
*qrc:/gcompris/src/activities/play_rhythm/resource/sound/treble_pitches/4/1.wav
*
it doesn't play/load and neither throws any error on the terminal.

Whereas if I save the same .wav file in an outer directory(upper level),
let's say in this path ->
*qrc:/gcompris/src/activities/play_rhythm/resource/sound/1.wav*
It plays well. What could be the issue? Does GCompris not allow loading
files saved inside deep hierarchy?

Regards,
Utkarsh Tiwari

--