Issue regarding loading .wav files in deep hierarchy

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 20:20:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

have you checked if the file is found/exists when you try to play it?

The issue is probably in the CMakeLists.txt where you don't go into the
subdirectories.

For play_rhythm, it would be better if you start your branch from
playpiano instead of master. There is already a start of an api for
musical activities.

Johnny