Some suggestions :)

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 04:06:17 UTC 2017

Hi Johnny,

I have some suggestions regarding following features-

1) GCAudio - If I am not wrong,  while using GCAudio API in one of my
activities I found out that there is no option to add loops/repetition to
the sound being played. It would be great to have this attribute added to
GCAudio API in case anyone want's to loop a sound a specific number of
times or infinitely.

2) Keyboard on GCompris Android - While using GCompris on my Android mobile
device I found out that it's keyboard layout is quite different from what
we see in most computing devices i.e. QWERTY layout.
Screenshot link - http://imgur.com/a/1eaC1

Almost everyone (even kids) is now  comfortable using that layout. It would
be great to have QWERTY layout in our app.

Regards,
Utkarsh Tiwari
--
Regards,