Railroad review

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 16:27:28 UTC 2017

Hi Johnny,

I agree with your opinion on timer, it's adds stress factor. We should
remove it.
Reload button sounds like a good idea instead of restarting the game
everytime.

According to me, the horizontal layout would appear better than vertical
layout for flows. Putting all the wagon in a row would still need to add
the scroll view. Swiping with flick is easier on mobile devices than
smaller scroll bars. If you would suggest the vertical layout to be
implemented, I can do that :)

Could you please provide me with the apk of the latest Railroad code? I
would like to test it on my android device.

Regards,
Utkarsh Tiwari

Regards,
Utkarsh Tiwari