Next release timeframe ? And help for an article

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 19:03:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

we don't have a specific date but the next release should be done before
August.

There is a task showing the news: https://phabricator.kde.org/T5227

Do you have an idea of the length of the article you need? Should it be
technical (talking about KDE, technologies...) or more user oriented
(content of the software)?

For screenshots, we have the ones from the website:
https://cgit.kde.org/websites/gcompris-net.git/tree/screenshots_qt/large

Thank you for the presentation at the openSUSE conference, it was really
interesting!
(https://media.ccc.de/v/1304-gcompris-qt-package-s-journey-in-opensuse)

Johnny