gcompris logo in source git and tar released

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Sat Feb 18 16:39:01 UTC 2017

During a packaging review, I've found that I have to manually place
desktop appdata and icon manually (make install should do its best but this is
not the main problem)

in images we have sc-apps-gcompris-qt.svgz
but after packaging I got report that svgz is not well supported and in place
a non compressed version should be given. At that time I discover that in fact
the svgz file is not gzipped, it's pure svg

Someone wouldn't mind to rename it .svg ?

Also I've seen 0.71 available for windows, didn't you want to propose an
update to others plateforms ?

Thanks.

By the way,gcompris-qt is fully available on openSUSE Tumbleweed and will be
natively present on next openSUSE Leap 42.3

--

Bruno Friedmann
 Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch