Ideas for Ascending order activity

Rudra Nil Basu rudra.nil.basu.1996 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 16:37:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

I was thinking of improving the ascending order activity.

My idea for implementing the activity is: there are few blocks
(of different heights) given to the user. The player will have
to arrange the blocks in increasing order of height to create
a staircase to help Tux move to the door (as shown in pic).
We can similarly implement a descending order activity

[image: Inline image 1]

Will this be a good implementation for the activity? Or is there any better
way to
implement this activity? Any idea/suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you,
- *Rudra Nil Basu*